We take a huge amount of pride in our
We insist on maintaining the highest standards in our preparation, and We server Peking duck is always made fresh for patrons.
There are five components of the Peking Duck dish ready to assemble:
- The duck meat
- Sweet bean sauce
- Spring onions
Here is the proper way to then put together these components for a mouth-watering treat!
- Lay one pancake flat on your plate, and spread a small amount of the sweet bean sauce around the top-middle section of the wrap.
- Next, place a few pieces of duck on the top-middle section over where the sauce has been spread.
- Next, lay a small number of cucumbers and spring onions over the top of the duck meat. The goal is to have the duck be the juicy outer layer of the bite that first hits your mouth, followed by the more crunchy, textured cucumber and onion in the center of the bite.
- Fold the bottom half of the pancake over the meat, sauce and vegetables at the middle of the wrap.
- Pull the right and then left edges over the middle of the wrap, then flip over the assembled wrap.
- Pick up your delicious treat and enjoy!
Although it surprises many, the way in which you assemble the components of the Peking Duck wrap greatly influence the taste. Experimenting with more or less sauce, and changing the order of the assembly between meat and vegetables has a noticeable affect on the flavors of subsequent bites.